How to check battery status on OnePlus 2022 devices
This tutorial is about checking the battery status on OnePlus devices. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Check Battery Status on OnePlus Devices. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to check battery status on OnePlus devices
Myself included, I feel that the performance of the battery degrades over a long period of time and the working capacity or efficiency of the battery decreases when used for a period of time. In case you don’t know, the battery life of a phone depends on the charge cycles advertised by the manufacturers. If you own a OnePlus smartphone and find that the battery is not performing as it should, you can use this simple guide to check the battery status of your OnePlus smartphone. When we talk about the battery life of an Android smartphone, a typical lithium-ion battery should last around 2-3 years before showing performance degradation. Assuming your smartphone charge cycles are between 300 and 500, battery performance could be reduced by 15% to 20% if you exceed this cycle.
Charging habits define the state of the battery. To keep your battery healthy, you should fully charge your phone in a single charge when the battery reaches 20% or less (charge at least 80% for a healthy cycle). In addition, extreme battery usage or heating the battery for a long time also reduces the efficiency a little. There are other factors that also reduce battery life. In this tutorial, we will use the OnePlus Diagnostic app to check the battery status of the OnePlus smartphone. This app comes pre-installed on new OnePlus devices. However, if you are using an older OnePlus device, you will need to install it manually.
How to Check Battery Status on OnePlus Devices
- Download the OnePlus diagnostic app
- The OnePlus Diagnostic app is not available on the Play Store. So you should download it from APKMirror. You can click here to download the APK.
- Install the OnePlus diagnostic app
- Once the app (APK file) is downloaded, tap the APK to begin installation. Confirm your installation when prompted. We will be using this app to check the battery status of your OnePlus phone.
- Check the battery status of your OnePlus phone
- It’s time to check the battery status of your OnePlus phone. After installation, launch the OnePlus Diagnostic app. Tap the VIEW BATTERY STATUS option under “Battery Capacity”.
Final words: How to check battery status on OnePlus devices
Hope you understand this article How to Check Battery Status on OnePlus Devices, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.