How to Check Battery Status on Android Device 2022
This tutorial is about checking the battery status on an Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Check Battery Status on Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to check battery status on Android device
You probably want to know how to check Android battery status if you’ve been using the same phone for about a year. As you charge and discharge a battery, it slowly becomes less efficient at maintaining performance over time, which means you’ll need to charge it more often. However, there are several ways to check the battery of your Android smartphone. The easiest method just tells you what the battery is for, although you can then force quit apps if you want. Depending on the brand of phone you use, you can access more detailed information or install special applications.
Although the wording of some of these options may vary, you should be able to use this method to check battery activity on any recent Android device. However, the level of detail depends on who made your phone. In your phone’s Settings app, select Battery. This option should be easy to find in the top menu, but you can also find it by scrolling down the page to find the search bar. Over time, you will probably encounter one or another problem with your smartphone battery. Because batteries are consumables, their performance degrades over time.
How to check Android battery status: from the Settings menu
- In your phone’s Settings app, select “Battery”. This option should be easy to find in the top-level menu, but you can also find it by scrolling down the page to find the search bar.
- Once you’re in the Battery section, and if the information you’re looking for isn’t immediately obvious, look for an option like “Battery usage.”
- Here you can see your battery status for the last 24 hours and which apps have used the most power.
- If you want to force quit an app or disable it completely, tap one of the apps in this menu. You will then see the option to disable, force stop, or choose an optimization setting. Some phone brands will show you more detail than the Pixel 4a 5G we used for the demo. For example, phones running MIUI, such as devices made by Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO, will tell you your current battery temperature.
How to Check Android Battery Health Using a Dial Code
Android phones have hidden diagnostic menus that you can access by typing number sequences, hashes, and asterisks into your Phone app’s dial pad. There are several that take you to different menus, but we’ll focus on the battery-related one. Don’t worry if your phone doesn’t show battery information.
- Open your phone’s dial pad in your Phone app. Enter the code *#*#4636#*#*. By entering the final “*”, your phone should take you to the next menu.
- By entering the final “*”, your phone should take you to the next menu.
- Now look for the heading “Battery Information.” If it does not appear, unfortunately you will not be able to use this method. If so, selecting it will show information such as battery level, health and temperature.
How to Check Android Battery Status on Samsung Phone
While the dial code didn’t work, Samsung offers its own battery health check through its Samsung Members app, which comes installed by default on its phones.
- Open Samsung Members and select the “Get Help” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Towards the top of this new menu, select the “Interactive checks” option.
- In this list of functions, select “Battery”. This option is already checked on our phone because we confirmed the step before taking the screenshot, so yours may not look the same.
- Now you can see how the Samsung Members app rates your phone’s battery life.
Final Words: How to Check Battery Status on Android Device
Hope you understand this article How to Check Battery Status on Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.